The Argentine agency Tutase knows that during the pandemic Many people have been affected monetarily, which is why they created a new modality to request a online loan in just minutes at a fair rate.
From the cell phone or website it is possible to receive unique and immediate offers that cover the needs of the moment, without having to stand in long lines or go through bureaucratic and cumbersome processes.
Values start from $5,000 up to $200,000 thousand pesos to pay within 6, 9, 12 or 24 installments.
The interest rate at the beginning it will be established with an initial amount until the user's credit analysis is carried out where the different rates with the total to pay.
Regarding payments, the agency has no problems in receive installments in advance, In fact, it is the most recommended to avoid the interest of months in advance.
Now if what you want is get a quote without applying for the loan It is necessary that you complete the process, but do not accept the offer or sign any document, so you can Check the proposals in detail. The expiration time of each offer is only 3 days.
On the other hand, being with truthful negative It is not an impediment to get money with the institution, however, all TuTasa products are subject to approval.
More than one loan is not accepted until existing payments to be met of it, after liquidating the product you can ask for another one.
What are the requirements to obtain an online loan?
- Be over 21 years of age.
- Argentine resident.
- Possess an official and valid document; ID.
- Proof of address in the country with utility bills in your name up to 3 months old.
- Proof of income and salary receipts.
- A private bank account.
- Personal phone number to receive notifications.
- Enter the data: In the digital form that appears on the web you must enter personal, work and bank data so that the system can analyze the profile.
- Make a decision: Upload all the documentation required by the agency to start receiving all the online loan offers.
- Withdraw the money: Have the CBU on hand to collect your loan without any problem.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Request online or by phone (landline or cell phone).
- Immediate delivery.
- Diversity of online loan offers.
- Tracking of the loan from the cell phone.
- National scope.
- Flexible requirements.
Within the digital platform, YourRate, there is a section with frequently asked questions to clarify all doubts before request a loan and sign the contract.
They also have a telephone line (011) 6841 9155 where a specialized financial team will attend, as well as a whatsapp +54911 3057 8514 and a corporate email: [email protected].
That said, I hope I have simplified all the relevant information about the TuTasa online loan, do not forget to always ask about the validity of the rates.
If you liked the content, access and share our Finance category to know more about it.